Contact

If you have any questions regarding Pro Gloria miniatures, please feel free to drop us a line under:
Stephan-huber1@gmx.net

Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Catalogue - Pre-Order new wave and new flags

Hello all together,

I finally managed to finish the catalogue! I put in the new wave but as a pre-order. Please be aware that I can't actually tell you when they will be released but I think about in 2 to 4 weeks.

The new blisters are:

LC-05 – Hunting Party – 8€ (3 miniatures) – PRE-ORDER

 LC-06 – Countryside II – 8€ (4 miniatures) - PRE-ORDER
 

LC-07 – Dancing Party I – 8€ (3 miniatures) - PRE-ORDER

LCC-01 – Commanders (Maximilian I., Frundsberg, Götz von Berlichingen) – 8€ (3 minaitures) - PRE-ORDER
 

LI-01 – Landsknecht Drum-Gamblers – 8€ (3 miniatures, 1 drum) - PRE-ORDER

We also have four new Landsknecht flags. 

LF 14 – Götz von Berlichingen – 2,20€
  

LF 15 – City of Bamberg – 2,20€


LF16 – Imperial Eagle – 2,20€


LF 17 – Hapsburg Banner – 2€
 

 All the best,
Stephan

4 comments:

  1. wow Stephen,

    I love the Bear set and the hunting set, well done!

    cheers
    matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bear too, I have been dreaming of a similar set with Hessians in America ;o)
    Thank you for sharing.
    Cyrille

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are wonderful models, and I am very pleased with this project. Very nice.

    And the catalogue!!!

    ReplyDelete