Contact

If you have any questions regarding Pro Gloria miniatures, please feel free to drop us a line under:
Stephan-huber1@gmx.net

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Release: Hackbut!

########################################
 Report: All castings are sold! I will re-stock them in mid Septembre!
########################################

Hello all together,

finally, I got the castings from Griffin (it was my fault with the delay so a big thank you at the guys from Griffin).
I ordered 16 duplicates, and one is just off to the very talented Andrew Taylor, so that he can paint one for me and you get a better impression of it.

The set contains 5 parts: One gun, one mounting support, one wooden plank, 2 crew.


The hackbut is priced at 7€. If you want a copy (I only have 15, don't forget!) send an E-Mail to Stephan-huber1@gmx.net. If you buy three packs, you only have to pay 18€ instead of 21€!

The postage is always the same:
  • 2,20€ Germany wide
  • 3,40€ for Europe
  • 6,00€ for the rest of the World.

Please allow 2-14 days for delivery. Payment goes via PayPal or banktransfer (Germany only!).

I will restock the hackbut in mid September, or maybe before. I have to see how fast the castings here get gone.

All the best
Stephan

P.S.: To get an impression of one painted Landsknecht from Mr Taylor:


1 comment: