So here is a pre-view for our upcoming flags! They will be printed on linen and sold individually. They are ready to order once I receive them (about 1-2 weeks). Here is a list for the flags:
- Flag of Karl V. The two columns represent Spain and the Holy Roman Empire.
- Flag of Frundsberg
- Heraldry of Hapsburg
- Reichsrennfahne (was carried by a officer next to the emperor)
- Heraldry of Fugger Augsburg
- Heraldry of Nürnberg
- Flag with "Andreaskreuz". (represents the sign of Burgundy. The German emperor overtake this heraldry after the marriage between him and the Burgundian lady)
- Showing the double-emperor-headed german-eagle. (Some historians say that it represents the emperor and the pope)
- Landsknecht-Burgundian Flag showing the "Andreas Kreuz"
- City Flag of Nürnberg
- City Flag of Memmingen
- Reichssturmfahne (representing the Kaiser himself. If the Kaiser wasn't at the battlefield, it represents the highest ranking officer)
Please let me know what you think!